We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, so for the enjoyment of all, a few, simple rules…
Remember Cornstock is a family event.
• Cornstock is rain or shine. Tickets are non refundable.
• Gate opens Thursday at 5 pm, Friday at 9 am, Saturday at 9 am, and Sunday at 10 am. Check out is Monday at 11 am.
• Cornstock is a BYOB event. No underage drinking allowed.
• Well-behaved pets are allowed at the periphery of the stage areas and in the campground.
• Kids 15 and under are free with an adult.
• No smoking allowed in the main stage and vending area. Please smoke away from the crowd.
• Lazy Brook Park is a glass-free park.
• Leave no trace. Please take your camping garbage and recycling to the dumpster on your way out.
• Quiet stereo playing is permitted until 11 pm.
• Quiet campfire jams only. Please don't disturb your neighbors.
• Fires must be in fire rings (not provided).
• Canopies and large umbrellas are allowed at the periphery of the stage areas.
• Authorized vending only.